Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another Identity

Each day before I go to school,
I put on my other face.
I act real nice and happy,
And I smile just in case.

But you may not know,
That I'm not as strong as you think.
I have problems and scary thoughts,
That are strong to make me sink.

You might think I'm lying,
Because I never am upset.
If you have a problem,
I'm the one that you would get.

But why do you come to me?
Yeah, I always help you.
But when I have a problem,
Why don't you help me too?

I'll put on my other identity,
And you never know the difference.
What you see of me,
Is really all fake.

What you don't know,
Is that no one cares.
I have to fight for myself,
While everyone just stares.

I'll continue to help you,
And you'll still never know.
That I need your help,
But you're just that low.

I'll continue to live my life,
With that stupid old mask.
It's time to help me.
Now that's your new task.

By Sammy Creamer

2 comments:

  1. Great poems sammy i love them the come straight from you heart. oh and i used your 1st two poems and got to semifinals in a competition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job getting to semifinals! These poems really do come from my heart <3 I was bullied a lot and people ignored me a lot. These poems really bring out the truth of my life. Make sure to tell all your friends about this blog and to follow it. Who knows, I might be a well known author soon!

      Delete